- CURRENCY EXCHANGE
- INFORMATION LIBRARY
- NEWS CHARTS
STUDENT LOANS INFORMATION
Please see information on Student loans below.
What is a Student Loan?
Student Loans are perfect for students, when federal loans or other forms of financial aid are not enough to cover the cost of your college education.
Here are aspects that make student loans attractive:
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or as much as $30,000 per year.
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast pre-approval
- Interest paid on loan may be tax deductible
- Zero Origination fees
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction
How to Apply for a Student Loan?
Checklist of items that you will need during the application process:
- Identification (passport, driver's license, or state issue ID card).
- Proof of enrollment
- Proof of income (if the loan is cosigned, proof of income for both the cosigner and the borrower)
Who is Eligible?
The eligibility list for getting a student loan is usually easy to fulfill. In general, lenders will ask that you:
- Are enrolled in an eligible school
- Are a U.S citizen or permanent resident
- Are a member or join a credit union.
What are the Benefits of Student Loans?
Student Loans can be used to pay for qualified educational expenses including tuition fees, room and board, books and research equipment and all other college related costs. Private student loans are a great way for students that need to find funding to attend college or need to top up the amount of federal loans, grants and available scholarships they are able to obtain.
What are the Disadvantages of Student Loans?
It is best to apply for a private student loan after you have looked into all federal aid, grant and scholarship options. These you may not necessarily have to pay back.
Please Note: www.whichwaytopayusa.com is not authorised to give advice under provincial and federal regulations.
All of the Links, textural data, and image data is provided for informational purposes only.