- CURRENCY EXCHANGE
- INFORMATION LIBRARY
- NEWS CHARTS
|DISCOVER STUDENT OPEN ROAD|
|Discover Student Open Road (Student Credit Card)|
|The Discover Student Open Road card gives you double the cash back bonus automatically on your first $250 in purchases each month at any gas station and any restaurant. 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then the Regular APR of 10.99% - 18.99% (V). Make your money worth more and earn cash rewards for your gas and dining purchases.|
1. 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months, then the variable standard purchase APR of 12.99% - 18.99%
2. Double Cashback BonusŪ* at gas stations and restaurants.
3. Every single purchase automatically gets Cashback Bonus
4. $0 Fraud Liability plus mobile and email fraud alert options
5. Great rewards with no annual fee, no rewards redemption fee, and no additional card fee
1. 0.0% for 6 months from the date of account opening; then the standard APR, a rate between 15.99% variable and 20.99% variable.
2.Foreign Currency Transaction Fee is 2% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase made in a foreign currency.
3. Cash Advance Fee is 5% for each cash advance, with a minimum of $10 and no maximum.
4. Late fee is $19 on balances up to $250 and $39 on balances over $250.
5. Low rate not available to all applicants.
|APR: 0% (6 months) 12.99% - 18.99%|
|Credit Limit: Varies|
|Chip and Pin:|
|Fees: $0 p.a|
|Cash Back: Up to 5%|
|Cash Advances: 24.99%|
|Balance Transfer: N/A|
|New Purchase: |
0% (6 months) 12.99% - 18.99%
Through the rewards program, students can earn a full 5% Cashback Bonus on your first $100 in gas and auto maintenance purchases each month for up to $1,200 each year. In addition, cardholders earn up to 1% for general purchases.
You will receive a 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus on all purchases after your total annual purchases exceed $3,000, and other purchases that are part of your first $3,000 will earn .25%. Rewards are redeemable in $20 increments. Cardholders also earn a 0.25% Cashback Bonus at select warehouse clubs and discount stores, and they can earn a double Cashback BonusŪ when redeeming their rewards for gift certificates from participating DiscoverŪ Card Partners.
There is no yearly limit to the amount of rewards that may be earned and rewards do not expire as long as the account is active within an 18-month period. The card also provides standard benefits, including online account management, no liability for unauthorized transactions, and discounts on products and services at participating merchants and retailers.
|Discover Student Open Road (Which Way To Pay - 13/5/2011)|
Discover Student Open Road is ranked 3 out of 5