- CURRENCY EXCHANGE
- INFORMATION LIBRARY
- NEWS CHARTS
|BLUE CASH PREFERRED CARD|
|Blue Cash Preferred Card (Credit Card)|
|With the Blue Cash PreferredSM Card from American Express, there's no spend minimum and no enrollment required, so you can start earning cash back right away. And with no rotating categories, you can earn the same amount of cash back whenever you shop with your Card.|
1. Welcome Bonus - $150 cash back after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership
2. Earn unlimited cash back in the form of Reward Dollars, redeemable for statement credits, gift cards and merchandise
3. Get 6% cash back at supermarkets.
4. Earn 3% cash back at gas stations and department stores.
5. Earn 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
6. Annual Fee $75 — If you spend just $25 per week at supermarkets, you can receive over $75 in cash back by the end of the year.
7. Flexibility to pay charges over time
8. APR on Purchases 0% intro APR for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 17.24%, 20.24% or 22.24%
9. Referral Bonus - Recommend the Blue Cash Preferred Card to as many friends as you want and get a $75 bonus for each friend approved for the Card. There is no limit to how many friends you can refer
10. Blue Savings Program® - Offers a wide range of discounts and extras at hotels, restaurants, retailers, and more.
1. There is an annual fee of $75
2. Penalty APR and When it Applies 27.24%, if the Penalty APR is applied, it will apply for at least 6 months. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. This APR will apply to your account if you:
- Make one or more late payments; or
- Make a payment that is returned
3. Late Payment and Returned Payment fees - up to $35
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
1. A credit card that rewards you for spending by providing cash back on purchases
|APR: 0%(12 months) 17.24% - 22.24%||Credit Limit: Varies|
|Credit Rebuild:||Chip and Pin:|
|Under 18:||SMS Banking:|
|Cash Back: |
Up to 6%
|Cash Advances: |
|Balance Transfer: |
17.24% - 22.24%
|New Purchase: |
0%(12 months) 17.24%- 22.24%
1. Earn a $150 cash back with $1,000 in eligible purchases in the first 3 months of Card membership on your Blue Cash PreferredSM Card.
2. Earn 6% cash back at supermarkets.
3. Earn 3% cash back at gas stations and department stores.
4. Earn 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.